Established in 1991, Cyient provides engineering, design-led manufacturing, geospatial, and network and operational support services to global industry leaders, including many Fortune 500 clients. We leverage the power of digital technology and advanced analytics capabilities, along with domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems across eleven industries, namely, Aerospace & Defense, Communications, Heavy Equipment & Industrial, Infrastructure, Medical Technology & Healthcare, Navigation, Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Rail Transportation, Semiconductor, and Utilities.
Every day 14,000 Cyient associates engage with clients globally to design, build and maintain products and services that make a better world, from designing a quieter aircraft engine to shortening rail journeys, from sustaining the quality of communications to delivering safe and reliable energy. As a global company, spanning 21 countries and employing multiple nationalities, we leverage our diverse experience and industry knowledge to deliver creative and innovative solutions for our clients. In addition, we pride ourselves on our strong company values, being socially responsible, and that many of our associates have chosen to be part of our growth journey over the past two decades.
Regional Sales Manager Communications - Norway
· Generate business from new identified prospects and handle current prospects/ relationships in continental and eastern European countries
· Lead and facilitate the contract negotiation efforts with potential clients to optimize the benefits to the organization
· Responsible for budgeting and achieving set revenue targets of the financial year
· Handle the sales cycle for generated opportunities (meetings, follow-ups, conversion, contract formulation and revenue generation)
· Work with Global Business support & Delivery teams in verticals to create value propositions for target clients and generate winning Proposals and Bid Responses
· Run Campaigns along with the Marketing and Practice Delivery Units
Maintain & Manage relationships with the Senior Management of internal and external stakeholders
· Bachelors/Masters in Engineering/ Management or any equivalent degree
· Multiple years of experience in proven operations capability in the Communications industry - Software Solutions – OSS, GIS, Network/Operational Analytics, etc.
· Proven sales track record of minimum 5 years of consultative selling experience/ handling Sales and/ or Relationship Management Function in Communications industry
· Exposure to IT and Network Engineering services and Solutions. Experience working with a cross-border engineering or outsourcing model (with countries such as India) is desirable
· Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
· Energetic, self-motivated sales professional
· Fluent in English and Norwegian language
· Dynamic and successful international environment and inter-cultural projects
· Excellent growth and career opportunities across global businesses
· Working within a very well established account base
· High performance reward culture
· Very competitive salary package
· A training program that will prepare you for your joining
Get in touch with us for further details on this appealing position. Please send us your application in English (max. file size 2MB), indicating your earliest possible start date and salary expectations to Mr. Sai Janapati, Senior Europe Recruiter via Recruitment.Europe@cyient.com.