Established in 1991, Cyient provides engineering, design-led manufacturing, geospatial, and network and operational support services to global industry leaders, including many Fortune 500 clients. We leverage the power of digital technology and advanced analytics capabilities, along with domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems across eleven industries, namely, Aerospace & Defense, Communications, Heavy Equipment & Industrial, Infrastructure, Medical Technology & Healthcare, Navigation, Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Rail Transportation, Semiconductor, and Utilities.
Every day 14,000 Cyient associates engage with clients globally to design, build and maintain products and services that make a better world, from designing a quieter aircraft engine to shortening rail journeys, from sustaining the quality of communications to delivering safe and reliable energy. As a global company, spanning 21 countries and employing multiple nationalities, we leverage our diverse experience and industry knowledge to deliver creative and innovative solutions for our clients. In addition, we pride ourselves on our strong company values, being socially responsible, and that many of our associates have chosen to be part of our growth journey over the past two decades.
FTTx Technician/ Planner - Leonberg, Germany
· Responsible to work on FTTx planning, designing (FTTX, FTTh, optical fiber, HFC) and perform the activities as required by the customer
· Understand the client Digital and Paper records and other formats of the telecom data.
· GIS data collection, verification, cleansing, conversion and redistribution
· Collate and re-organize the information from digital/Paper maps / other data sources
· Plan and design the telecom network based on customer requirements.
· Ensure to work on order updates, network planning and recording work
· Understand the physical and logical data
· Import and export the data from one system to another system
· Responsible for liaising with other members
of the project team and the client
· Diploma or Degree in Engineering or Technology.
· 2 to 5 Years of experience in telecom engineering around Digitization, Planning & Designing skills
· Should be fluent in German and English language.
· Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
· flexible to travel and work on on-site engagements primarily across German region
· Mandatory to have Megaplan Certification
· Any experience in GIS product such as Microstation, AutoCAD 2000, Smallworld, PNI is an added advantage
· Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Access and Internet Explorer
· Dynamic and successful working environment in an international group
· Competitive salary package
Get in touch with us for further details on this appealing position. Please send us your CV in English (max. file size 2 MB), indicating your earliest possible start date and salary expectations to Mr. Sai Janapati, Senior Europe Recruiter via Recruitment. Europe@cyient.com