Established in 1991, Cyient provides engineering, design-led manufacturing, geospatial, and network and operational support services to global industry leaders, including many Fortune 500 clients. We leverage the power of digital technology and advanced analytics capabilities, along with domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems across eleven industries, namely, Aerospace & Defense, Communications, Heavy Equipment & Industrial, Infrastructure, Medical Technology & Healthcare, Navigation, Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Rail Transportation, Semiconductor, and Utilities.
Every day 14,000 Cyient associates engage with clients globally to design, build and maintain products and services that make a better world, from designing a quieter aircraft engine to shortening rail journeys, from sustaining the quality of communications to delivering safe and reliable energy. As a global company, spanning 21 countries and employing multiple nationalities, we leverage our diverse experience and industry knowledge to deliver creative and innovative solutions for our clients. In addition, we pride ourselves on our strong company values, being socially responsible, and that many of our associates have chosen to be part of our growth journey over the past two decades.
GIS Technician/ Executive - Location: Leonberg, Germany:
· Responsible for GIS analysis to support studies and engineering decision making
· Understand the client Digital and Paper records and other formats of the data
· GIS data collection, verification, cleansing, conversion and redistribution
· Collate and reorganize the information from digital/Paper maps / other data sources.
· Digitization of Network maps and designs
· Work order updates, network planning and recording work
· Able to understand the physical and logical data
· Importing and exporting of the data from one system to another system.
. Should be an active person, liaising with other members of the project team and the client
· Diploma or Degree in Geospatial or Engineering or Technology.
· Experience in projects involved with Telecom utilities conversion
· Should have good understanding of the Telecom projects
· Should be fluent in German and English language
· Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
· Any GIS product such as ArcGIS or other ESRI products, Microstation, AutoCAD 2000, MapInfo, Smallworld, Network Engineer.
. Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Access and Internet Explorer
· Dynamic and successful working environment in an international group
· Competitive salary package
Get in touch with us for further details on this appealing position. Please send us your CV in English (max. file size 2 MB), indicating your earliest possible start date and salary expectations to Mr. Sai Janapati, Senior Europe Recruiter via Recruitment. Europe@cyient.com