Lead Generation Manager- Utilities
At Cyient, we work towards improving the daily lives of people with unwavering focus. From a quieter flight to a safer train journey, a more reliable energy supply, or a quicker internet connection, we provide engineering, manufacturing, geospatial, network and operations management services to industry leaders across the globe. Our 14,000 associates are located in more than 20 countries, supporting 12 industries, including aerospace, rail transportation, power generation, telecommunications and medical technology. With a sound track record of growth and profitability, we are committed to developing a sustainable society and actively promoting education and inclusive growth initiatives in our local communities.
We are seeking an engaging and motivated business developer/ growth hacker accountable for lead generation and pipeline growth for Utilities and Geospatial market segments. This is an exciting role in which you will be have dual responsibilities encompassing lead generation for enterprise client base whilst driving your own sales through enterprise clients.
In this role, you will:
· Accountable for lead generation and maintaining good pipeline growth across Europe, for Utilities and Geospatial market segments
· Work in partnership with Sales Executives, support them on pipeline growth and order intake plans
· Research, identify and prospects for new potential clients
· Research client organizations, identify points and key stakeholders
· Support sales team to set-up meetings and identify opportunities for a list of accounts
· Achieve his/her goals through combining different tactics: direct mailing campaigns, VITO letters, direct phone contacts and leveraging the marketing plan
· Work in partnership with the marketing team for the execution of operational marketing plan
· Ability to own, lead, create and provide assignment in salesforce CRM
· Follow-up with the sales team to ensure actions have been taken on the leads
· Track the leads in salesforces and provide weekly reports on leads, pipeline and new opportunities
· Act as In-charge of tracking RFPs and RFIs issuance through various systems (OJEC, TED Europe, procurement systems)
Qualifications we are looking for:
· We would expect the successful candidate to have a degree or post degree level education and to be a member/fellow of at least one relevant industry body
· Experience in B2B preferably in the energy sector
· Should possess growth mindset and willing to learn, experiment and try new approaches
· Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
· Should be familiar with CRM systems and able to work with team
Who we are:
Established in 1991, Cyient provides engineering, geospatial, design-led manufacturing, and network and operational support services to global industry leaders, including many Fortune 500 clients. We leverage the power of digital technology and advanced analytics capabilities, along with domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems across several industries, including aerospace and defense, industrial, medical, utilities, semiconductor, telecommunications, rail transportation, energy, and natural resources.
What we offer:
As a global company, spanning 21 countries and employing multiple nationalities, we leverage our diverse experience and industry knowledge to deliver creative and innovative solutions for our clients. In addition, we pride ourselves on our strong company values, being socially responsible, and that many of our associates have chosen to be part of our growth journey over the past two decades.
Cyient offers a competitive salary, pension plan, five weeks of vacation, and flexible work hours. Other benefits include a new and modern working environment, an international training program and referral bonuses.