Sales Executive - Utilities
At Cyient, we work towards improving the daily lives of people with unwavering focus. From a quieter flight to a safer train journey, a more reliable energy supply, or a quicker internet connection, we provide engineering, manufacturing, geospatial, network and operations management services to industry leaders across the globe. Our 14,000 associates are located in more than 20 countries, supporting 12 industries, including aerospace, rail transportation, power generation, telecommunications and medical technology. With a sound track record of growth and profitability, we are committed to developing a sustainable society and actively promoting education and inclusive growth initiatives in our local communities.
We are seeking an engaging and motivated enterprise sales professional driven to Cyient utilities business in the UK & Ireland. The appointed person will contact business customers offering to assist them in obtaining the most cost effective and suitable utility services and solutions. The environment is fast, dynamic, and exciting, creating the opportunity to learn and grow at an accelerated pace, in a highly ambitious, and high-performing company.
In this role, you will:
· Drive sales and relationships and win additional business with key customers
· Accountable for order intakes and revenue generation and profit margin for utilities customers in the UK & Ireland
· Maximize customer value and satisfaction. Should have franchise mindset and own the business for his/her territory
· Responsible to sell services and solutions in the fields of geospatial, asset management and network analytics
· Work with delivery teams to maximize revenue recognition and profit margin
· Establishing new partnerships and alliances to grow Cyient’s footprint in the utilities market
· Understand and meet customer requirements and deal with new enquiries and queries
· Agree and strive to achieve individual targets
Qualifications we are looking for:
· Any Degree in either Bachelor's or Master's
· Experience in selling to utilities in the UK, preferably electricity utilities, gas and/or water utilities is an added advantage
· Should be expertise in direct sales and sales through partners
· Familiar with IT systems used by utilities to manage their asset base, network and workforce like ADMS/DMS, Asset Management, Mobile workforce management Etc.
· Success in a sales environment and domain expertise in utilities industry
· Should be expert in solution selling and creative in selling approach
Who we are:
Established in 1991, Cyient provides engineering, geospatial, design-led manufacturing, and network and operational support services to global industry leaders, including many Fortune 500 clients. We leverage the power of digital technology and advanced analytics capabilities, along with domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems across several industries, including aerospace and defense, industrial, medical, utilities, semiconductor, telecommunications, rail transportation, energy, and natural resources.
What we offer:
As a global company, spanning 21 countries and employing multiple nationalities, we leverage our diverse experience and industry knowledge to deliver creative and innovative solutions for our clients. In addition, we pride ourselves on our strong company values, being socially responsible, and that many of our associates have chosen to be part of our growth journey over the past two decades.
Cyient offers a competitive salary, pension plan, five weeks of vacation, and flexible work hours. Other benefits include a new and modern working environment, an international training program and referral bonuses.