Senior Solution Consultant - Utilities
At Cyient, we work towards improving the daily lives of people with unwavering focus. From a quieter flight to a safer train journey, a more reliable energy supply, or a quicker internet connection, we provide engineering, manufacturing, geospatial, network and operations management services to industry leaders across the globe. Our 14,000 associates are located in more than 20 countries, supporting 12 industries, including aerospace, rail transportation, power generation, telecommunications and medical technology. With a sound track record of growth and profitability, we are committed to developing a sustainable society and actively promoting education and inclusive growth initiatives in our local communities.
We are looking for a senior solution consultant to participate in activities in utility industry areas and to deliver pre-sales, expert consulting services and solutions on EMEA scale. The environment is fast, dynamic, and exciting, creating the opportunity to learn and grow at an accelerated pace, in a highly ambitious, and high-performing company.
In this role, you will:
· Support the sales team to qualify, move forward and close opportunities
· Focuses on utilities (primarily electricity) customers across Europe, both existing accounts and prospects
· Works in partnerships with the internal solution team to identify and propose end-to-end offerings
· Should own the technical strategy for the Cyient utilities business in Europe
· Should involve in demonstrations and to coordinate proof of concepts
· Ability to Work with Cyient’s partners to grow our footprint in the utilities market
· Should act as a trusted advisor for Cyient utilities industry customers
Qualifications we are looking for:
· We would expect the successful candidate to have a degree or post degree level education and to be a member/fellow of at least one relevant industry body
· Experience with utilities, preferably electricity utilities, gas and/or water utilities is an added advantage
· Study, understand the key challenges faced by utilities and knowledgeable about the UK utilities landscape DNOs, Gas Distribution companies, Water utilities
· Should have good knowledge of IT systems used by utilities to manage their asset base, network and workforce like ADMS/DMS, Asset Management, Mobile workforce management Etc.
· Should have experience in solution selling approach
Who we are:
Established in 1991, Cyient provides engineering, geospatial, design-led manufacturing, and network and operational support services to global industry leaders, including many Fortune 500 clients. We leverage the power of digital technology and advanced analytics capabilities, along with domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems across several industries, including aerospace and defense, industrial, medical, utilities, semiconductor, telecommunications, rail transportation, energy, and natural resources.
What we offer:
As a global company, spanning 21 countries and employing multiple nationalities, we leverage our diverse experience and industry knowledge to deliver creative and innovative solutions for our clients. In addition, we pride ourselves on our strong company values, being socially responsible, and that many of our associates have chosen to be part of our growth journey over the past two decades.
Cyient offers a competitive salary, pension plan, five weeks of vacation, and flexible work hours. Other benefits include a new and modern working environment, an international training program and referral bonuses.